- Blonde, brunette….or both?
- 2012 – A happy nail year!
- Goodwood Revival
- App of the week: Metro news for iPad
- ♪ Ooo wee ooo, you look just like Buddy Holly! ♪
- Bargain of the week: Printed scarf
- Like, totally clueless!
- App of the week: Viber
- Barbie goes to the movies!
- Free wifi on the tube!!
- Geeky treats
- I got that Boom Boom Pow!
- The best thing on the internet today!!
- Christian Louboutin exhibition
- Pretty green
- Faux leather, but a genuine bargain!!
- New Hair! *again*
- I love Penneys!
- Super organised!
- Polished to perfection
- I love false lashes, eye do!
- It’s been a while…
- London Underground *mind the gap*
- Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer: Catwalk|Copycat
- Prada Spring/Summer 2011
- St. Patrick’s day fashion: forty shades of green
- Chanel Mademoiselle ad campaign: Blake Lively
- Put a spring in your step!
- Catwalk | Copycat: Dolce & Gabanna Spring 2011
- The Oscars- Red Carpet Winners
- River Island: Bags for Men
- A|wear.com- Puts the ‘Fun’ in Functional
- The Brit Awards: Best Red Carpet look goes to……
- In my make-up bag…..
- Tina Fey: Lady in Red
- Diary of a Bottle-Blonde
- S/S 2011: Seventies Revival
- Chooon!!: Madonna Vs Duck Sauce -Robin Skouteris Mix
- Golden Globe Awards
- Design Geek
- The People’s Choice Awards 2011
- It’s all the rage in Milan!
- Spotted: Serena Of Two Minds
- Tried & Tested: UGG sheepskin care kit
- House of cool
- These boots are made for walkin’ …(in the snow!)
- Party Pieces
Category Archives: Uncategorized
While looking through old photos on my laptop, I found some pictures collected during the last year of my various nail art attempts. From nail wraps to glitter, it is an obsession I am most likely going to continue to … Continue reading
I love getting my free Stylist magazine every Wednesday morning on the way to work. It’s like a regular ‘hump-day’ treat. I especially loved today’s issue which features a list of top ten movies that every girl (and some boys!) … Continue reading
We all know how much of a pain it is when you’re trying to get ready in the morning and want to wear that particular necklace but it’s tangled up in a ball and is just not worth the ten … Continue reading
We all want those voluminous lashes that you see on television and magazine ads. But let’s face it, no mascara will create the same eye-widening impact as a pair of stick on lashes. Despite the advertising attempts, as in this … Continue reading
As I log in to my poor neglected blog, I almost see a virtual tumble-weed roll across my screen. In the past eight months, moving to the merry-go-round that is London and embarking on a career in magazines has consumed … Continue reading