- Blonde, brunette….or both?
- 2012 – A happy nail year!
- Goodwood Revival
- App of the week: Metro news for iPad
- ♪ Ooo wee ooo, you look just like Buddy Holly! ♪
- Bargain of the week: Printed scarf
- Like, totally clueless!
- App of the week: Viber
- Barbie goes to the movies!
- Free wifi on the tube!!
- Geeky treats
- I got that Boom Boom Pow!
- The best thing on the internet today!!
- Christian Louboutin exhibition
- Pretty green
- Faux leather, but a genuine bargain!!
- New Hair! *again*
- I love Penneys!
- Super organised!
- Polished to perfection
- I love false lashes, eye do!
- It’s been a while…
- London Underground *mind the gap*
- Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer: Catwalk|Copycat
- Prada Spring/Summer 2011
- St. Patrick’s day fashion: forty shades of green
- Chanel Mademoiselle ad campaign: Blake Lively
- Put a spring in your step!
- Catwalk | Copycat: Dolce & Gabanna Spring 2011
- The Oscars- Red Carpet Winners
- River Island: Bags for Men
- A|wear.com- Puts the ‘Fun’ in Functional
- The Brit Awards: Best Red Carpet look goes to……
- In my make-up bag…..
- Tina Fey: Lady in Red
- Diary of a Bottle-Blonde
- S/S 2011: Seventies Revival
- Chooon!!: Madonna Vs Duck Sauce -Robin Skouteris Mix
- Golden Globe Awards
- Design Geek
- The People’s Choice Awards 2011
- It’s all the rage in Milan!
- Spotted: Serena Of Two Minds
- Tried & Tested: UGG sheepskin care kit
- House of cool
- These boots are made for walkin’ …(in the snow!)
- Party Pieces
Tag Archives: river island
It’s that time of year again, we turn just about everything green for the celebration of St. Patrick and all things Irish! To be sure not to be pinched this St. Patrick’s day for not dressing appropriately, check out all … Continue reading
A key trend for the Spring/Summer wardrobes is colour, the bolder the better. There is lots of fun to be had with this look, from full on colour blocking to adding punch to a white outfit with accessories. When it … Continue reading
Lace was one of the top trends on the Spring/Summer 2011 catwalks. Dolce & Gabanna show cased a collection of gorgeous white lace dresses which looked stunning matched with leopard print and gold. For the more humble of budgets, I’ve … Continue reading
At the risk of being a January-cliché, I’m just going to say it anyway, I’m ready for a fresh start complete with new gym membership and chocolate boycott! This new habit calls for some new workout-wardrobe items to wear. From … Continue reading