- Blonde, brunette….or both?
- 2012 – A happy nail year!
- Goodwood Revival
- App of the week: Metro news for iPad
- ♪ Ooo wee ooo, you look just like Buddy Holly! ♪
- Bargain of the week: Printed scarf
- Like, totally clueless!
- App of the week: Viber
- Barbie goes to the movies!
- Free wifi on the tube!!
- Geeky treats
- I got that Boom Boom Pow!
- The best thing on the internet today!!
- Christian Louboutin exhibition
- Pretty green
- Faux leather, but a genuine bargain!!
- New Hair! *again*
- I love Penneys!
- Super organised!
- Polished to perfection
- I love false lashes, eye do!
- It’s been a while…
- London Underground *mind the gap*
- Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer: Catwalk|Copycat
- Prada Spring/Summer 2011
- St. Patrick’s day fashion: forty shades of green
- Chanel Mademoiselle ad campaign: Blake Lively
- Put a spring in your step!
- Catwalk | Copycat: Dolce & Gabanna Spring 2011
- The Oscars- Red Carpet Winners
- River Island: Bags for Men
- A|wear.com- Puts the ‘Fun’ in Functional
- The Brit Awards: Best Red Carpet look goes to……
- In my make-up bag…..
- Tina Fey: Lady in Red
- Diary of a Bottle-Blonde
- S/S 2011: Seventies Revival
- Chooon!!: Madonna Vs Duck Sauce -Robin Skouteris Mix
- Golden Globe Awards
- Design Geek
- The People’s Choice Awards 2011
- It’s all the rage in Milan!
- Spotted: Serena Of Two Minds
- Tried & Tested: UGG sheepskin care kit
- House of cool
- These boots are made for walkin’ …(in the snow!)
- Party Pieces
Category Archives: Style Stalker
Jumping on the dip-dyed hair bandwagon. It’s the most low maintenance hairstyle I’ve had in a long time and is super trendy- what’s not to love!
LOVE this: SPECSY! My top 5 glasses-wearing celebs:
The People’s Choice Awards saw Tinsel Town’s favourites out in their glad-rags for an evening of awards, but more importantly, 2011’s first red carpet/runway event! Among the victorious were Taylor Swift for Favourite Country Artist, Favourite Pop Artist Rihanna, and … Continue reading
When it comes to gossip girl, it really is ‘all of the things’. The hit show is loved by girls on both sides of the Atlantic for its scheming, BFF back-stabbing and the all important face-palming OMG moments. One of … Continue reading