- Blonde, brunette….or both?
- 2012 – A happy nail year!
- Goodwood Revival
- App of the week: Metro news for iPad
- ♪ Ooo wee ooo, you look just like Buddy Holly! ♪
- Bargain of the week: Printed scarf
- Like, totally clueless!
- App of the week: Viber
- Barbie goes to the movies!
- Free wifi on the tube!!
- Geeky treats
- I got that Boom Boom Pow!
- The best thing on the internet today!!
- Christian Louboutin exhibition
- Pretty green
- Faux leather, but a genuine bargain!!
- New Hair! *again*
- I love Penneys!
- Super organised!
- Polished to perfection
- I love false lashes, eye do!
- It’s been a while…
- London Underground *mind the gap*
- Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer: Catwalk|Copycat
- Prada Spring/Summer 2011
- St. Patrick’s day fashion: forty shades of green
- Chanel Mademoiselle ad campaign: Blake Lively
- Put a spring in your step!
- Catwalk | Copycat: Dolce & Gabanna Spring 2011
- The Oscars- Red Carpet Winners
- River Island: Bags for Men
- A|wear.com- Puts the ‘Fun’ in Functional
- The Brit Awards: Best Red Carpet look goes to……
- In my make-up bag…..
- Tina Fey: Lady in Red
- Diary of a Bottle-Blonde
- S/S 2011: Seventies Revival
- Chooon!!: Madonna Vs Duck Sauce -Robin Skouteris Mix
- Golden Globe Awards
- Design Geek
- The People’s Choice Awards 2011
- It’s all the rage in Milan!
- Spotted: Serena Of Two Minds
- Tried & Tested: UGG sheepskin care kit
- House of cool
- These boots are made for walkin’ …(in the snow!)
- Party Pieces
Category Archives: Tried & Tested
I just downloaded Metro.co.uk’s iPad app and am already preferring it to the paper version. Having tried and tested it on my tube journey to work, I’ve noticed a list of reasons why reading the Metro news is better on … Continue reading
This week’s featured bargain of the week is not technically a bargain as it didn’t actually cost me anything! *result* I’m lucky to have a really cool job working in a magazine and one of the perks of the job … Continue reading
Anyone who has known me long enough is only too familiar with my ever changing hair colour. In the past twelve months I’ve been blonde, brunette, a red head and now am currently back to brunette. Let me tell you, … Continue reading
I love doing my nails but by no means do I have the luxury of time when it comes to imitating a full professional mani. I am quite impatient and sitting waiting for my nails to dry is just not … Continue reading
We all want those voluminous lashes that you see on television and magazine ads. But let’s face it, no mascara will create the same eye-widening impact as a pair of stick on lashes. Despite the advertising attempts, as in this … Continue reading
1. Eyelure Girls Aloud False lashes, Kimberley 2. Benefit Bad Gal mascara 3. Max Factor PanStik, shade 13- Nouveau Beige 4. Mac cream blush, Posey 5. Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes 6. Marc Jacobs Lola EDP 7. Barry M nail paint, … Continue reading