- Blonde, brunette….or both?
- 2012 – A happy nail year!
- Goodwood Revival
- App of the week: Metro news for iPad
- ♪ Ooo wee ooo, you look just like Buddy Holly! ♪
- Bargain of the week: Printed scarf
- Like, totally clueless!
- App of the week: Viber
- Barbie goes to the movies!
- Free wifi on the tube!!
- Geeky treats
- I got that Boom Boom Pow!
- The best thing on the internet today!!
- Christian Louboutin exhibition
- Pretty green
- Faux leather, but a genuine bargain!!
- New Hair! *again*
- I love Penneys!
- Super organised!
- Polished to perfection
- I love false lashes, eye do!
- It’s been a while…
- London Underground *mind the gap*
- Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer: Catwalk|Copycat
- Prada Spring/Summer 2011
- St. Patrick’s day fashion: forty shades of green
- Chanel Mademoiselle ad campaign: Blake Lively
- Put a spring in your step!
- Catwalk | Copycat: Dolce & Gabanna Spring 2011
- The Oscars- Red Carpet Winners
- River Island: Bags for Men
- A|wear.com- Puts the ‘Fun’ in Functional
- The Brit Awards: Best Red Carpet look goes to……
- In my make-up bag…..
- Tina Fey: Lady in Red
- Diary of a Bottle-Blonde
- S/S 2011: Seventies Revival
- Chooon!!: Madonna Vs Duck Sauce -Robin Skouteris Mix
- Golden Globe Awards
- Design Geek
- The People’s Choice Awards 2011
- It’s all the rage in Milan!
- Spotted: Serena Of Two Minds
- Tried & Tested: UGG sheepskin care kit
- House of cool
- These boots are made for walkin’ …(in the snow!)
- Party Pieces
As I’m currently looking to build up my work-wear wardrobe, I started with A|wear, my one-stop shop for office-chic items. As I always do, I had a quick nose at the website to see whats on offer before I set … Continue reading
1. Eyelure Girls Aloud False lashes, Kimberley 2. Benefit Bad Gal mascara 3. Max Factor PanStik, shade 13- Nouveau Beige 4. Mac cream blush, Posey 5. Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes 6. Marc Jacobs Lola EDP 7. Barry M nail paint, … Continue reading
The People’s Choice Awards saw Tinsel Town’s favourites out in their glad-rags for an evening of awards, but more importantly, 2011’s first red carpet/runway event! Among the victorious were Taylor Swift for Favourite Country Artist, Favourite Pop Artist Rihanna, and … Continue reading