- Blonde, brunette….or both?
- 2012 – A happy nail year!
- Goodwood Revival
- App of the week: Metro news for iPad
- ♪ Ooo wee ooo, you look just like Buddy Holly! ♪
- Bargain of the week: Printed scarf
- Like, totally clueless!
- App of the week: Viber
- Barbie goes to the movies!
- Free wifi on the tube!!
- Geeky treats
- I got that Boom Boom Pow!
- The best thing on the internet today!!
- Christian Louboutin exhibition
- Pretty green
- Faux leather, but a genuine bargain!!
- New Hair! *again*
- I love Penneys!
- Super organised!
- Polished to perfection
- I love false lashes, eye do!
- It’s been a while…
- London Underground *mind the gap*
- Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer: Catwalk|Copycat
- Prada Spring/Summer 2011
- St. Patrick’s day fashion: forty shades of green
- Chanel Mademoiselle ad campaign: Blake Lively
- Put a spring in your step!
- Catwalk | Copycat: Dolce & Gabanna Spring 2011
- The Oscars- Red Carpet Winners
- River Island: Bags for Men
- A|wear.com- Puts the ‘Fun’ in Functional
- The Brit Awards: Best Red Carpet look goes to……
- In my make-up bag…..
- Tina Fey: Lady in Red
- Diary of a Bottle-Blonde
- S/S 2011: Seventies Revival
- Chooon!!: Madonna Vs Duck Sauce -Robin Skouteris Mix
- Golden Globe Awards
- Design Geek
- The People’s Choice Awards 2011
- It’s all the rage in Milan!
- Spotted: Serena Of Two Minds
- Tried & Tested: UGG sheepskin care kit
- House of cool
- These boots are made for walkin’ …(in the snow!)
- Party Pieces
Tag Archives: fashion
The Goodwood Revival is an unforgettable experience. It’s a weekend long motoring festival which re-lives the glory days of the Goodwood circuit, between 1948 and 1966. From the second you enter the Goodwood Estate you are greeted by cars, costumes as … Continue reading
This weeks bargain is a pretty printed scarf from George at Asda and was only £5! It’s perfect for this unpredictable so-called summer when there’s a bit of a breeze. It goes with everything and the bright colours instantly finish … Continue reading
I made a trip down to the design museum in London at the weekend to see the Christian Louboutin exhibition and I’m so glad I did. Now, I’m not one to obsess over heels, nor do I own a pair … Continue reading
Here I am again with another bargain!! I don’t mean to brag but I was so thrilled with my latest find, I just had to share it. I had been looking for a biker jacket for ages and there are … Continue reading
On a flying visit over the water to Ireland last weekend, I had a chance to pop in to Penneys for a look and came across a little gem that is my Bargain of the week. This pink cardigan was … Continue reading
Lace was one of the top trends on the Spring/Summer 2011 catwalks. Dolce & Gabanna show cased a collection of gorgeous white lace dresses which looked stunning matched with leopard print and gold. For the more humble of budgets, I’ve … Continue reading